Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Running the Good Race

Tuesday-

I can't believe it is here....my LAST week of marathon training!!! It seems like forever-ago since I started back in June 2007.

I ran 3 miles yesterday and did some stretching. Will do one mile tomorrow and then one mile on Friday.

We go to the Expo on Sat. to check in for the race and get our T-shirts and race packets. Then we eat a spaghetti dinner for the carbs.

I cannot tell this blog how much I am looking forward to this race being OVER! I do not think I will ever do this again.

Lord willing, the next time I write on this "Running the Good Race" blog will be after the race. Hopefully, we will have raised alot of money for the Boscarino family and little Hana. God be with them.

Wish us luck and say a prayer for us!

No comments: