Friday, August 10, 2007

Running the Good Race


Friday
Didn't go running this morning with Scott. I had a bad headache and didn't sleep well last night. Scott's leg was still hurting him, so he didn't run today at all.
I did go running tonight. I did 4 miles. Seems I still cannot get over the 4 mile "hump" for some reason. I guess I need to do more hills for endurance or maybe speed drills too. I start to get tired at mile 3 and then need to stop at mile 4.
So, I will try and change up my routine next week since Nathan returns to school on Monday. I can now run in the morning after I drop him off if they do not call me to sub. If they do call me, then I will run on the treadmill at night.
It pays to be flexible!
Hopefully, tomorrow (Sat.) I will do weights and run on the treadmill a fast 3 miles.

No comments: