Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Running the Good Race

Monday-

Well, it's official!! I registered for the marathon. There's no turning back now! I printed out the course map and boy does it look LOOOOONG! But that is ok. I can do it.

Tried to go running in the morning after dropping off Nathan at school, but it was way too hot and humid.

So, I ran Monday night....and it was still too hot and humid! I did run 4.25 miles though. It was a painful run even though the sun had gone down over the mountains. It was still about 109 degrees.

I guess for the rest of the summer I will run on the treadmill until the heat gets to below 105 again.

My legs felt strong and I had a little achilles tendon pain at first, but it didn't bother me at all.

Will have to rest today since I teach tonight.

No comments: