Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Running the Good Race



I love this picture! Wouldn't it be nice to run on the beach?

Went running last night before the storm hit. It was a cool 88 degrees out with some wind. I ran 3.75 miles in 37 minutes. I think the wind helped me pick up my pace a little. No knee pain at all and it felt great to run in such cool air.

As soon as I stopped running, the rain began. I could see big dark clouds forming above me and the wind picked up. It was so nice to be walking in the rain. But the lightning was a little scary...so I ran home!

Came home, washed up, and had dinner with my two favorite men in the whole world: my hubby and my son.

What a treat to be running on July 31st and it was so cool out. Thank you Lord for the rain!!

Will do pilates and weights today so my legs can recover. Then hills on Thursday and a long run on Friday. Hopefully I will run 6 miles on Friday, weather permitting!

*************************

No comments: