Monday, August 6, 2007

Running the Good Race



I went running on Friday evening trying to run 5-6 miles but...no dice. I felt horrible. My legs felt like they weighed about 500 lbs each. I was barely able to get to 4 miles.
It wasn't hot out either. As a matter of fact, it was raining all around me in the desert except where I was. I think my legs were tired because I didn't do much on Friday. I should have ran some errands or something.
Saturday I decided to go up Shaw Buite to work on my endurance. I went in the morning about 7:30. It was so beautiful out! The clouds covered the sun once again and it was breezy. I think it barely reached 88 degrees. What a treat!
The run went well and I felt much better. I took some vitamin B-12 the night before so I think that gave me a boost of energy.
*************
Sunday was my rest day, so I went running today....with my husband! He is doing much better now. We ran a little over 4 miles fast and it felt great! I had a lot of energy and no knee pain at all.

No comments: